MCF EKI is an institution that offers financial services for starting and improving small businesses, crafts, service providing and agricultural activities in the territory of BiH regardless of them being registered or non-registered. MCF EKI’s target group of clients are members of low-income households, women, disabled persons and those who run a business that creates new jobs or sustains existing ones.
In order to become an EKI client one needs:
- to be 18 and above years old,
- not to be over 75 years of age on the day of the final repayment of the loan,
- to own a proper proof of residence registered in BiH,
- to prove that the business they are about to start with the loan will be operated in BiH,
- to prove that the real estate (in case of a housing loan) is in BiH,
- to have a clear loan record registered in the Central Loan Register (CRK),
If you meet the above listed criteria to access the MCF EKI loans you are welcome to visit us in the EKI branch office closest to you and our kind staff will supply you with detailed information on all of the conditions for disbursement of loans or you are free to make a telephone call to your closest EKI branch office.