Primary School “Čelić”, Čelić
The Primary School in Čelić was founded in 1886 and it is one of the leading cultural-educational institutions in the municipality. The traditional functioning of the school library was cherished with care until the 1990s when the library counted around 12.000 books. However, from then till now the library fund had been decreasing, which has a negative effect on the students’ needs for reading. Being aware of the importance of reading the employees of EKI branch office in Brčko decided to allocate some funds from the Socially Responsible Actions project in order to donate books to the Čelić library.
The employees of the Library expressed their gratitude for the donation of books and they particularly appreciated receiving hard-cover books that are of better quality and durability.