With 84 branch offices and over 360 employees, EKI is one of the leading microcredit organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Loans and services in our offer are designed to aim at starting and improving agriculture, small businesses and crafts. In order to ensure a permanent progress in our activities and to follow the trends of successful businesses, EKI introduced an additional service for our clients – EKI mobile application.
What is EKI mobile app?
EKI mobile app is a free-of-charge additional service available within the EKI Online Project with the purpose to ensure clients and all interested parties with up-to-date and useful information. EKI mobile app enables you to access information related to EKI loans and services at any location and any time through your Android mobile phone.
EKI mobile app for Android is available for download.
- Exclusively: EKI loan calculator – adjusted to MCF/MCE EKI conditions; possibility to generate payment plan and calculate interest rate size;
- Detailed information on loan products (size, payment period, processing fee, tables with examples of interest rates);
- Online loan application;
- Interactive map with contact details for all 84 EKI branch offices (possibility to make telephone calls, send e-mails)
- Frequently asked questions – all you ever wanted to find out about loan business, job opportunities with EKI, EKI Business Club;
- Job opportunity with EKI – ongoing vacancies, ability to submit an online job application;
- EKI Business Club – free-of-charge ads for members of EKI Business Club (description of the Eki Business Club service, how to become a member, publishing ads, collection of EKI Newsletter in .pdf form);
- Tools – exchange rate, currency converter;